LIMELIGHT 2015 SUBMISSIONs
We are delighted to announce that Limelight Film Awards 2015 is open for submissions.
The submission fees for Limelight 2014 are as follows:
- FREE Early bird submissions: October 20th – November 20th 2014
- £5 : November 21st 2014 – February 28th 2015
- £10: March 1st – March 31st 2015
Submissions are also FREE all year round for those aged 18 and under and / or in full timeeducation, e.g. schools, colleges, universities. Stamps will be required from educational institutions.
Submissions are accepted via post.
To submit and be in with a chance of winning the fantastic £10,000 production award please use the submission form below.
categories AND RULES
- Sci - Fi
- Music (Includes Music Videos)
- Free-fall (If your not sure what category it fits into)
- Best Visual
- Best School Production
- Best School Screenplay
- Film of the Night Award (£10k Production Award)
LIMELIGHT'S GOT TALENT
Perform at Limelight Film Awards
Can you sing, dance or do you have a Goldfish which can do circus tricks?
Well if you can we are currently looking for high quality performers to perform at our upcoming Limelight Film Awards ceremony taking place in June 2015.
Limelight is a fantastic way to perform and engage with individuals and groups from the film and entertainment industry. Our events are also covered by videography and photography which can both be used for your promo use.
To express an interest at performing at Limelight or to find out more please email us at email@example.com with video footage as well as a short bio.
limelight Film awards 2015 submission calendar
1. 20th October 2014 – 20th November 2014: Limelight officially opens for the eighth round. Submissions FREE to celebrate for the first month.Once we receive your submission you will receive an email notification and your film will be formally accepted into Limelight 2015 once relevant payment is cleared.
2. November 8th 2014 – February 28th 2015: Submission fee is £5
3. March 1st 2014 – March 31st 2015: Submission fee is £10. March 31st is the 2015 submission deadline with no more film accepted after this point
4. April - Early May 2015: Shortlisting takes place with 4 films from each category nominated
5. Early May 2015: Nominated films announced and invites sent out for Awards Night
6. Mid May 2015: Judging takes place by personalities from the Media and Film industry with all winning films chosen
7. June 2015: Red Carpet Awards Night hosted at Troxy, attended by 500 plus film makers and media personalities, with all winners announced including the 2015 ‘Film Of The Night’ winner who also receives a £10,000 production budget.
Please note the Submission Calendar may be subject to alterations.