LIMELIGHT 2014 SUBMISSIONs
We are delighted to announce that Limelight Film Awards 2014 is now open for submissions.
The submission fees for Limelight 2014 are as follows:
- FREE Early bird submissions: October 20th – November 20th 2013
- £5 : November 21st 2013 – March 31st 2014
- £10: April 1st – April 25th 2014
Submissions are also FREE all year round for those aged 18 and under and / or in full timeeducation, e.g. schools, colleges, universities. Stamps will be required from educational institutions.
Submissions are accepted via post as well as in person at our Film Night Events.
To submit and be in with a chance of winning the fantastic £10,000 production award please use the submission form below.
categories AND RULES
- Sci - Fi
- Music (Includes Music Videos)
- Free-fall (If your not sure what category it fits into)
- Best Visual
- Best School Production
- Best School Screenplay
- Film of the Night Award (£10k Production Award)
LIMELIGHT'S GOT TALENT
Perform at Limelight Film Awards
Can you sing, dance or do you have a Goldfish which can do circus tricks?
Well if you can we are currently looking for high quality performers to perform at our upcoming Limelight Film Awards ceremony taking place in June 2014 as well as our monthly Film Night Eve\nts.
Limelight is a fantastic way to perform and engage with individuals and groups from the film and entertainment industry. Our events are also covered by videography and photography which can both be used for your promo use.
To express an interest at performing at Limelight or to find out more please email us at email@example.com with video footage as well as a short bio.
limelight Film awards 2014 submission calendar
1. 20th October 2013 – 20th November 2013: Limelight officially opens for the seventh round. Submissions FREE to celebrate for the first month.Once we receive your submission you will receive an email notification and your film will be formally accepted into Limelight 2014 once relevant payment is cleared.
2. November 8th 2013 – March 31st 2014: Submission fee is £5
3. April 1st 2014 – April 25th 2014: Submission fee is £10. April 18th is the 2014 submission deadline with no more film accepted after this point
4. Late April - Early May 2014: Shortlisting takes place with 4 films from each category nominated
5. Early May 2014: Nominated films announced and invites sent out for Awards Night
6. Mid May 2014: Judging takes place by personalities from the Media and Film industry with all winning films chosen
7. June 2014: Red Carpet Awards Night hosted at Troxy, attended by 500 plus film makers and media personalities, with all winners announced including the 2014 ‘Film Of The Night’ winner who also receives a £10,000 production budget.
Please note the Submission Calendar may be subject to alterations.