LIMELIGHT 2013 SUBMISSIONs NOW CLOSED
Limelight Film Awards has now closed for submissions for the 6th round of the annual short film competition.
We expect to re-open for Limelight FIlm Awards 2014 in October 2013. More information on this will be releaseed in due course.
If you have any submission queries please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Sci - Fi
- Free-fall (If your not sure what category it fits into)
- Best Visual
- Best School Production
- Best School Screenplay
- Film of the Night Award (£10k Production Award)
Limelight’s GOT TALENT
Perform at Limelight Film Awards
Can you sing, dance or do you have a Goldfish which can do circus tricks?
Well if you can we are currently looking for high quality performers to perform at our upcoming Limelight Film Awards ceremony taking place on Thursday 6th June 2013 as well as our monthly Film Night Events.
Limelight is a fantastic way to perform and engage with individuals and groups from the film and entertainment industry. Our events are also covered by videography and photography which can both be used for your promo use.
To express an interest at performing at Limelight or to find out more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with video footage as well as a short bio.
education programme LAUNCHED
Limelight Film Awards is pleased to announce the launch of a new Education Programme to continue celebrating and promoting opportunities especially for young people.
limelight submission calendar
1. 1st October 2012: Limelight 2013 officially opens for Submissions with first month FREE to celebrate
2. We receive your film submission and send you an email notification.
3. Your film is then formally accepted into Limelight 2012 after relevant payment is cleared.
4. 19th April 2013: The 2013 Submission deadline with no more film accepted after this point
5. Late April - Early May 2013: Shortlisting takes place with 4 films from each category nominated
6. Early May 2013: Nominated films announced and invites sent out to Awards Night
7. Mid May 2013: Judging takes place by personalities from the Media and Film industry with all winning films chosen
8. June 2013: Red Carpet Awards Night hosted at Troxy, attended by 500 plus film makers and media personalities, with all winners announced including the 2013 ‘Film Of The Night’ winner who also receives a £10,000 production budget.
The Submission Calendar may be subject to changes.